Walla Walla, WA – Wine Education Tour
Walla Walla Washington Food & Wine Tour brings the finest wine in Washington to your table. This special tour departs from Austin, TX and arrives in beautiful wine country of Walla Walla. Enjoy a prosecco reception and then a dinner with a wine paring in the famous Marc restaurant at your hotel.
During your trip head to Figgins winery, Long Shadows, Gramercy, Doubleback, and other local wineries for a full tasting (based upon availability). You’ll also enjoy pairing items like cheese and charcuterie plates. Every evening you’ll enjoy delectable dinners at fine establishments like the Whitehouse Crawford.
DepartureAustin–Bergstrom International Airport
Return Time11:25 pm
IncludedWalla Walla, WA – Wine Education TourPlease view itinerary for detailed items included in travelBaggage Fees assessed by the airlinesTips & GratuitiesLocal TransportationRound Trip AirfareAll TaxesHotel Accommodation
Not IncludedPersonal meals away from groupPersonal Wine PurchasesTravel Insurance
Day 1 - THURSDAY, OCTOBER 25, 2018
- Depart from Austin-Interational Bergstrom Airport at 6:25am for Walla Walla, Washington.
- Arrive at 11:15am where private transportation will meet you to go to the Marcus Whitman Hotel and checkin.
- After checkin enjoy some free time to explore downtown Walla Walla before dinner.
- This evening enjoy prosecco reception, then dinner with wine pairing in the Marc restaurant at the hotel.
Day 2 - FRIDAY, OCTOBER 26, 2018
- After breakfast at your hotel, you'll head to Figgins winery (based upon availability) for tasting and a tour.
- Long Shadows is the next winery for tasting and touring where you will also have a cheese and charcuterie plate provided.
- You'll then head back to the hotel to freshen up for dinner at the Whitehouse Crawford.
Day 3 - SATURDAY, OCTOBER 27, 2018
- After breakfast at your hotel, you'll head to the Gramercy winery for tasting and touring.
- Then to the Doubleback winery for tasting and tour along with a catered lunch over looking the vineyard.
- Head back to the hotel to freshen up then travel to Southwind Vineyards for dinner at Cadaretta winery with a tasting in the glass house.
Day 4 - SUNDAY, OCTOBER 28, 2018
- Early Breakfast at hotel
- Trip to Rocks of Milton Free Water
- Visit to Rotie Cellars where you will have a private tasting and tour of the vineyard. You will also have the opportunity to watch the harvesting process first hand and maybe even participate!!!
- Trip back to hotel to freshen up
- Dinner is TBD as we are working on something special!!!
Day 5 - Monday, OCTOBER 29, 2018
- After breakfast at your hotel, you'll check out and spend time at the downtown Farmers Market and have lunch on your own before heading to the airport to return home.